Technical & Video Director
Reports to worship pastor
The Technical and Video Director is responsible for executing production support at both a service/event and infrastructure level. This role will be involved with a variety of technical disciplines, and be a strong influencer into the various ministries and ministry teams throughout the church. We are looking for someone with the ability to understand the entirety of the Production Department’s scope and implement it in specific areas. This role will require strong task- management skills to continually evaluate services and event timelines with the changing seasons of the church. This role will also require strong team-building and training skills to develop teams that can fill the various roles of the media department effectively.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Two (2) years experience in audio/visual production
• Strong understanding of audio, video, and lighting systems and video production
• Intermediate Mac and PC proficiency
• Familiarity with ProPresenter, Pro Tools, Ableton or Adobe software is preferred,
but not required
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Advance services, rehearsals, and special events as well as schedule volunteers to
2. Oversee all volunteers operating equipment.
3. Plan, maintain, and service audio/visual infrastructure.
4. Work with the Worship Pastor/creative team(s) to bring ideas to form.
5. Deliver and coordinate service materials with other campuses.
6. Build and develop a strong team of volunteers both technically and spiritually.
7. Oversees TRC Kids and Momentum Student Ministries tech teams.
8. Responsible for opening, operating, and closing the media department for all worship
9. Works with Worship Pastor to prepare an annual production budget.
10. Responsible for video creation and production for all worship services which include but
are not limited to, recording services, video announcements, sermon bumpers and
11. Able to fulfill the roles of Monitor engineer, FOH engineer, and Lighting Engineer.
12. Other duties as requested by the Worship Pastor.
• Positive, fun, and enjoyable attitude
• Must share the vision of TRC to fulfill the Great Commission with integrity and
• Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Ability to work well with others, cultivate a team-building atmosphere, and
nurture relationships with co-workers and volunteers.
• Ability to manage calendar of events, task list, and own work schedule without
• Ability to perform job requirements in high-energy and fast-paced environment
• Ability to work non-traditional hours on nights and weekends as needed
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly
Simply email email@example.com your resume and cover letter, and we'll take it from there! Easy as that.